Sunday, March 11, 2007

I coil and recoil

With painstaking clarity
I face my confusion,
I redesign the circles
Above my head

A few lines appear,
Uncaring,
Out of focus

Sand seeps into my eyes,
A whirlpool of light,
Clear and imprecise

Seconds stretch
My internal wounds
Take over

Scars deform my nerves
As I approach you,
Spitting blood

This time it was blue,
Pacifying
Your blood engulfs me in red

Your defences wear me down
To brittle bones
My ashes drift
Into your lap

Tasting your desire
My spirit recoils
Your breath coils
Around me

Your tongue salivating
Over your win
My spirit lies broken
Pieces wafting
Through the air

Your smell engulfs my sense,
Musky sweat
Intimacy drowns me

My shadow hurls
Through the crowds
Tasting you on others

Your skin running
Through me
I hesitate
Then dive straight into your gut

Your essence completes my lines
Shapes appear
In my lungs,
I breathe you in
And out

Your screams fill my veins
Pumping through my body
You invade every corner
Imprinting history
On brittle hairs around my wrists

My neck throbs with the effort
Of holding my head still
As I look inside your soul
A mocking parody of affection

Your hairs twirl
Around my lips
I taste you inside me.

7 comments:

polaroidprincess said...

wow!!!

Princess Ambiguous said...

Oh why thank you! *blush* :)

Evil Odd said...

I came across your blog a few weeks back but I deleted my history and couldn't remember its name - so there was a whole lotta clicking around before I got here again!

I love 'creative' blogs :)

Princess Ambiguous said...

Evil odd: thanks for your comment, much appreciated... just wondering about the quotation marks on creative... ? hehe

coldpassion said...

touching ...
loved every line :D

ammaro.com said...

this is pretty nice, why'd you stop writing?

Princess Ambiguous said...

Thank you coldpassion and ammaro.

I've stopped because life got in the way of creativity.. but soon I shall rule all.. or at least write something coherent and post it.. hehe