Sunday, March 11, 2007

Your misjudgement of me

And so I have become
A motionless creation
Hurried grace
Burning alongside me

Your words burn me,
Touches ignite my sorrows,
Bills ringing
Eternally

Your eyes accusing,
My sins eluding,
A sense of accomplishment
Draws above my head
A failure sign

Acknowledgments of my failure
To decipher the symbols
You dully painted around me.

Vines crackle as
I rustle through the mud,
Your fingers pick
My destiny

Your hands pull my hairs,
A piece at a time,
Flicking by
My history
Through split ends

Words create confusion
In my hindbrain,
You touch my forehead
And they spill forth
Into your hands
You pick and choose
The ones you want

Confusing my content state
I hide my eyes
Behind a veil of lashes,
Fluttering
Endlessly

My accusations lie here,
In front of you,
My apologies sincere,
My silence
Forthcoming

Your response bland,
Sweeping my dignity
Towards the door,
Your fingers probe my strings,
You break me viciously.

No comments: