Monday, July 05, 2010

I enter your dark forests

I enter your dark forests

Knowingly,

Knock at your door,

And wait


My destiny

In your hands,

Blindly

I reach for you


My skin

Glowing,

In your presence

A torch


Waves of anxiety

Whimper down my spine,

Falling to the floor,

Silently

They crawl away.


My eyes touch you,

Sweeping

Curves of lips,

Rest for a moment

Smile.


My fingers stroke

Your hair and freeze,

My rejection imminent,

Words forming across

Cold skin.


In broken words

You whimper,

Painting your pain

You draw my crimes

A collage


Failed attempts

At love

Form a solid installation

Between us,


My broken

Promises give wings to

Ugly art

I inspired.


The fire in your eyes

Burns

Holes in my soul,

Darkness overwhelms us


I drink you in

For the last time,

Your eyes knowing,

Lips sneering,

Hands clasped.


My love left you

Ugly

Burdened with confusion

Hate.


I burn my apologies

Carry the ashes

In my heart

I move on

No comments: